Resolved Law suit property grief

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, the idea sparked FROM ME! I was about to prank @bubble but then had the bright idea to do it to You Tango instead. I knew you would be mad but I admit It was my idea. I will give the final verdict when Bubble replies.

1. Who are you accusing? dbubblebee & wolfloverlol
2. What are your claims/accusations? Property grief
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Allright, I'll give my side of the story I suppose.
I was lost trying to find my plot. Wolf found it before me. He tried guiding me to it. Took me a while but eventually I found it. A couple minutes passed, he said he thought of a good prank and asked me to leave the area and so I did. I waited patiently. At some point he asked me if I wanted to see how it was going thus far or wait till the surprise was finished. I then tped to him, saw what he have done and continued to help him finish.
We didn't finish it tho. Wolf had commented earlier that the next he would be pranking was going to be Tango. Then asked me if we should do it. I thought of it as a harmless prank, and already had in mind that I would help Tango afterwards. I also knew it would take him (wolf) a while to get it done and I'm always down to help, so... I said yes and didn't think much of it.
So yeah, that's how it went. I'm sorry Tango.

Reactions: Wolfloverlol
Alright Thank you both for the apologies all I want in return for this is 25k from both of you (50k total) then this can be resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daily Goals

• Members 0/1

0%

• Posts 0/5

0%